Do you have something special to offer? Is Astrology, herbalism, or ecology your passion? Do you have a talent or knowledge that you are willing to share with others? What about that ritual you’d really love to present? We always welcome new additions to the program, just drop us a line and tell us about it. If it meets our requirements, we’ll schedule it!
In order for your submission to be considered for presentation at the festival, you must follow the guidelines outlined below. Incomplete or vague program descriptions will not be processed or scheduled. Please note that the festival staff will not contact you for clarification if your program proposal is unclear or incomplete — it is your responsibility to read the guidelines and to comply with them.
Program Submission: Conditions and Process
- All submissions MUST arrive no later than two weeks prior to the festival.
- All submissions are to be sent directly to Anne Marie at the following Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also use the space available at the bottom of the “Online Registration Page” for this purpose as well.
- You must clearly note special exclusions if applicable. For example, please indicate if your proposed workshop etc. is a “woman’s only” or “children only” presentation. If you do not include an indication of who the program is open to, we will schedule it as “open to all”.
- Please indicate clearly what your offering entails, how long it is expected to take, who you are and how you may be contacted. If you wish to be listed on the web site and/or wish to be introduced using a Pagan name, let us know.
- Please note that we reserve the right to refuse to schedule any ritual, seminar, or workshop if we feel it is inappropriate, dangerous, or, in the opinion of the programming staff, otherwise unsuitable for presentation at the festival.
- In order to be able to schedule effectively, it is very important to let us know on what day and at what time you will be arriving onsite. Upon arrival, please notify the staff at Admin that you are a presenter so we know you have arrived and check the time and location of your presentation.